All cancellations will be subject to a 10% processing fee.
Late notice Cancellations will be
- up to 48 hours before reserved pick-up time: 100% refund*
- 24-48 hours before reserved pick-up time: 50% refund*
- 0-24 hours before reserved pick-up time: 0% refund
*All refunds subject to 10% processing fee.
- When can I access the Via Ferrata? Hours of Operation: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm; 7 days a week May 6, 2022 through October 31, 2022
- Do I need a Guide? TBH that's a personal question The Ouray Via Ferrata route is a technical climbing adventure (rated 4b on the Fletcher/Smith Italian VF Scale) in Ouray’s Uncompahgre Gorge featuring a variety of challenges for participants. Inexperienced users should highly consider the services of a professional guide to lead them on the route.
- Where can I find a guide? Base Camp Ouray offers Guide VF trips
- I am looking to rent equipment! All rental reservations can be done by following the links on this page to our rental platform, once there you can choose your size, pickup dates and gear preferences. All individuals that will be using rental equipment must sign a Rental Agreement form upon pickup.
- I want to do the Ouray Via Ferrata, I've got some of my own equipment will they let me on the course? The Ouray Via Ferrata has specific requirements of users looking to attempt the course HERE IS A LINK TO OVF RULES
- Can I pick-up my rentals early? If your reservation is set to begin in the A.M. you are typically able to pickup your rental after 5 P.M. the night before.
- I only rented for one (1) day, when do I need to return the equipment by? We ask that the rental be returned that day by 5 P.M. so that we can make sure its ready for the next potential renter. Please contact us in the event you would like to extend the rental.
Via Ferrata Climbing Harness $15
CAMP Kinetic Via Ferrata Lanyard $30
Helmet Rental $8
Via Ferrata Package
$45 (15% discount)